Anecdotes to make you smile, ponder or wonder.
Only In America:
- Criminals who don’t obey/respect police commands and then cry foul.
- String cheese
- A person does not necessarily become president by winning the popular vote of the people.
- Highest money donations in the world when there is a disaster somewhere in the world.
- Americans have less attention span than a goldfish (based on scientific research).
- Red-light running capital of the world.
- We care more about homeless animals than homeless people.
- Friendliest people in the world.
- Two presidential candidates with extremely poor approval ratings.
- There is no civility in the presidential campaigns.
- People make their presidential choice based on 30-second soundbites.
- Everything is labeled gourmet. How can ice cubes be gourmet?
- Apartments are labeled luxury living even if you’re directly in the flight path with constant jet noise.
- Young adults forego college, live at home, work retail jobs to pursue their fantasy celebrity party life with martini lunches and fabulous clothes they cannot afford.
- Automobile vending machines (Carvana).
- 254 different kinds of cereals to choose from at the grocery store.
- Public Housing For Millionaires (stadiums/athletes)
- A presidential candidate with five children from three wives criticizes minorities for their broken families.
- There is no federal regulation of pharmaceutical companies.
- They can charge what they want and raise the price anytime.
- To be continued. Please help. Your donations are welcome.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: